Monday, September 9, 2013

Baby Man

"Hey Baby Man." That is how Dustin greets his son when he arrives home from work. Everett is certainly not yet a man and not quite yet a little man but he is his daddy's baby man.



I love their relationship and I love how Everett has a nickname given by his dad. I knew he would be, but Dustin is an awesome dad. He is so hands on and ready to spend a moment with his son. Watching him be a dad causes me to love him even more.



Watching and in some cases, recording, these special moments that will be wonderful memories is such a blessing. I love watching these two special guys interact and I'm looking forward to watching their relationship grow as Everett grows. I am so in love with my man and our baby man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...