Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Brother Photo Shoot

When Reid was born we knew we wanted to do newborn pictures like we did for Everett. I also wanted to incorporate the big brother in some of the shots as well. Our photo shoot ended up being shot unintentionally in two parts. Dustin took the first few pictures of Reid but Reid wasn’t very interested so we didn’t get very many. Due to Dustin’s work schedule he wasn’t able to take any at another time so I attempted them myself. Dustin has the talent in the family for sure so mine did not turn out as well but at least we have some. Hopefully we’ll have better luck with Reid's three month pictures!

Our little Reid is a wide eyed little boy. Right now, at two weeks old, his eyes are still a dark blue and his hair is a darker blonde. When he is awake he is very awake and alert, even at so young he is often looking around and taking things in. The best he can anyway!

Reid

Reid
Reid
Reid

And of course I had to get some shots of the greatest big brother! Everett is very active and doesn’t want to keep still for long but I managed to get a few.

Everett
Everett
Everett

My favorite pictures are of the boys together. I especially love this next picture, Everett is really coming around and is quickly becoming the sweetest big brother. Don’t get me wrong, he has his moments and I’m sure they always will but he is also very affectionate and loving with him as well.

Everett & Reid
Everett & Reid
Everett & Reid
Everett & Reid

I love these two so very much and I’m so glad Reid is finally here and Everett has his brother and hopefully future best friend. I’m looking forward to all the adventures these two will have and the memories they will create together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...