Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Christmas Pictures 2015

As in the years past we continued our tradition of taking Christmas pictures with Dustin's family. This time though instead of having them taken in our home we traveled to Gettysburg and had them taken at a beautiful hotel run by a family friend. And another family friend took them for us.

We took group shots,





Grandparent and grandkid shots,






 and pictures of the cute kiddos.



This one is my favorite, I love these little stinkers.


 We also got a few fun shots here and there.




I am so thankful for my in-laws. They are some of the greatest people I know and you will not meet more loving or generous people as they are. They have been the best but I have really grown to appreciate their love and friendship even more this past year. Many times my mother-in-law has given me words of encouragement in my times of frustration and tears. She is such a blessing to me! They have helped us in many areas when we needed it and we love them very much.


Dustin and I were also able to get pictures of us! Most of are pictures, the few we have, are all selfies so I was excited.



I love this man so much. The past year was the rockiest we have ever faced in our marriage but we've gotten through it and I am more in love with him than ever. I know we'll face rougher times and neither of us are perfect but there is no one else I'd rather spend my life with. He's amazing, the best husband and father there is. I couldn't be more blessed!


We were able to get one family shot. Our children look like they are so sad but by the time we got to this point they were so over the picture taking. I am glad we got a family picture though!


As a result we didn't get many pictures during our photo shoot but we did manage a few cute ones.



And we were able to get some really cute shots later that afternoon.







I'm so thankful for my little men. They challenge me, make me laugh, keep me moving and teach me so very much. I love them with all my heart and I love being their mom.

And to end, I am thankful for all of these wonderful people God has given us. A family that Dustin grew up in, I married into and the boys embrace wholeheartedly. We are all blessed to have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...