Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Everett’s 2nd Birthday Letter

Dear Everett,

You are two! I am not sure how or when that happened yet here we are. This past year has been so much fun as you are learning and growing so much and we are learning more and more about you. You are our cautious one who hesitates and assess each new thing, sometimes you need your dad or I and a little push, but as long as we are by your side you are normally up for giving something a go. And after you realize you can do it, with a focused mindset you try on your own and the triumph on your face as you realize you did it is such a delight to see! You can do anything you put your mind to Everett and I hope as you grow your dad and I can help you see and believe it for I know you will do great things!

Everett

Everett

You do love your routine though and are happy with the things and places you know. You often amaze me at how you sometimes lead me in the day to day routine we have created together for you know exactly what comes next and what to do. And you are a very loyal little guy who is the happiest with the people he loves which are both sets of grandparents, your cousins and all your uncles and aunts. You light up when you see them and you know the moment we pull on to their street or you see their car that you are about to spend time with them. But your most favorite person of all is your little brother Reid for the moment you wake up in the morning you are asking for him and when he is gone or sleeping you are lost without him. And what a great big brother you are too! You do very well at sharing and looking out for him and you are so very protective. If anyone touches or messes with him you come right up and make sure they back off! Reid is so lucky to have a big brother like you for you are loving, kind and very good at showing him how to do things just like all good big brothers do. You impress me with this so many times.

Everett
Everett

And you are learning so much, sometimes we don’t know how much you know yet as you are still a little guy yet but every now and then you show us up and your dad and I look at each other in amazement. Your vocabulary is growing and you are starting to put together sentences and your dad and I love that we are able to have little conversations with you. You make us laugh for you have so much to say and are very specific with what you talk about, your favorite subjects being Reid, your dad’s jeep and your Mimis and Papas.

Everett
Everett

Everett, we are so very proud of you! Each and every day I get to spend with you and get to know you I become more and more excited to see what God is going to do for you and through you. I know He has great plans for your life and will use you in such a big way and I feel so blessed that I get to be a part of that and have a front row seat to watch what you do for Him. You are such an amazing kid and a loving, sweet little boy and I am so happy that your dad and I get to be your parents. There is not a day that goes by where I do not feel blessed that I get see you grow and learn so much. You are one of the greatest things in your dad and I’s life and if we never do another great thing in our lifetime just having you and your brother will be more than enough. We love you baby boy, so very, very much, and we are looking forward to enjoying each and every moment God give us with you.

Love,
Your Mom & Dad

Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...